Note: Anything listed below that is highlighted in blue and underlined can be clicked on to take you to a QuickGuide, Training Video or additional resources with step by step instructions.
There are a few reasons that a worker may have unusually large hours, including:
- The worker worked an extended shift.
- The worker forgot to check-out for a break.
- The worker left for the day without checking out and then returned to work on a different day. (The worker was required to check-out before they were allowed to check-in, thereby creating a large number of hours, spanning multiple days for that single WorkSegment.)
- The WorkSegment will need to be edited
- The Worker will need to be coached
Please view the training video linked below for more information.
Video - Review for Unusually Large Hours (2.5 minutes)