It is time to involve your workers in the GoLive process! You will want to be sure they know:
- when they should begin using WorkRecords to check-in/out
- where the QR Code (or Kiosk for locations still using the legacy system) is located
- the steps to successfully check in/out
- any rules impacting their time like auto breaks or rounding
Videos and Quick Guides are available to help you show your workers how to successfully check in and out whether using a static or dynamic QR code or a WorkRecords Kiosk. These tools can be shared directly with workers during the onboarding process, sent to their smartphone for viewing, or posted on-site.
Note: Anything listed below that is highlighted in blue and underlined can be clicked on to take you to a QuickGuide, Training Video or additional resources with step by step instructions.
Click on the following link for resources to walk workers through checking in/out.
View Workers - Train Workers to Use the Kiosk for more information on:
- Sign-in Sheets for Connectivity Outage
- Frequently Asked Questions