Note: Anything listed below that is highlighted in blue and underlined can be clicked on to take you to a QuickGuide, Training Video or additional resources with step by step instructions.
DAILY: Check worker use of Kiosk to see if any employees have not checked-in/out as expected and complete any required edits.
There are 5 common views that should be used daily to monitor worker time and activity. They include:
- Review Daily Worker Activity - This view monitors attendance and confirms if the worker is checking-in/ out on time, in the correct department(s) and job activities and for meal breaks (if required).
- Who Forgot to Check Out - This view highlights workers that did not check-out and still show to be "on the clock".
- Review for Unusually Large Hours - This view shows workers that may have forgotten to check-out- but already checked back in, were asked to extend their shift (may cause OT later in the week), or forgot to checkout for required breaks
- Monitor Workers Hours for Overtime - This view is usually used 2-3 days before the end of the week, but the timeframe will be based on each buyer's/department's usage and the contractual agreement with the suppliers.
- Find A Worker - This view allows the user to find a worker who has not checked-in or checked-out yet OR has not correctly checked in for the user's department.
For more information on editing, view Editing in WorkRecords.