Changing a Termination/Completion Date in WorkRecords is done through a view under the Info link by clicking on the Complete Order link. A great View to use is the one called Search Orders and Templates.
- Navigate to Reports > My Views and use the View called Search Order and Templates.
- Each search criteria to find the worker's Order Confirmation on which you want to change the termination/completion date. Please pay special attention to the drop down box at the top. It defaults to "active." If you're looking to reopen an already closed Order, change the drop down box selection to "all" or "completed" instead.
- Click the blue Info hyperlink.
- Click on the "Complete Order" link.
- In the box at the top where the terminate/completion date is entered you can simply remove the date that was entered and input the correct date. If you accidentally termination/completed the order, you can check "unterminate" and the order will be restored.