WorkRecords invoices customers for its services at the end of each month. Payment is due to WorkRecords on or before the 15th of the following month and invoices can be paid through a variety of methods, including credit card and PayPal.
WorkRecords invoices for most services based on the number of TimeCards with financial value that are approved within the month*. The following steps are taken to calculate the number of TimeCards. (Note: An additional step has been added to the instructions below for Suppliers that would like to see the breakdown by a specific customer.)
How to View TimeCards by Customer for a WorkRecords Monthly Invoice:
- Log in to WorkRecords and navigate to Reports > My Views.
- Click on the view Export TimeCards with AddOn Details or Search Timecards.
- Change the Time Card Ending Date Ranges to very broad dates (e.g., 3-4 months prior to and 2 weeks after the month in question).
- Open the My Selling Locations tree and put a check mark next to your local office (if appropriate).
- Click on Total Bill Amount, change the parameter to Greater Than and enter 0.
- Click on Time Card Approval Date and change the parameters to Between and enter the first and end day dates of the month. For example below, if you search for April TimeCards enter 4/01/14 and 4/30/14.
- Click once in the Group Order box to the right of the Target Worksite field name so that the resulting list will show approved TimeCards by Buyer.
- Click on Generate View.
*Note: WorkRecords invoices based on the date the TimeCard was approved as opposed to the week-ending date for the work week.