If your company already has an active account with WorkRecords, much of the information that will be needed has already been gathered. This means that the process will be even quicker and easier for you! If you provide answers to the following questions, this will generally enable us to begin working on your new customer configuration. If we have additional questions based on the Labor Buyer's specific requirements, a WorkRecords Implementation Director will contact you.
- Do you agree to use this Labor Buyer's week ending day for BILLING purposes?
- Do you BILL overtime after 40 hours? Do you bill 1.5 for overtime worked?
- What else do you need to process on an invoice besides the hourly rate? Remember, once your begin, invoices should only be presented through WorkRecords. Therefore, we need to ensure that everything you need to process on an invoice is set up and captured.
- What are your payment terms? Net Due upon receipt?
- Where do you want your customer to mail your payments?
- Do you charge any type of tax or fees?
If your company address, contact information or accounting contacts have changed recently, please be sure to include this information in your update.