This solution is to be used for supplier onboarding of new suppliers for Atrium Hospitality. Please copy and paste the verbiage below and attach the Excel spreadsheet so that the supplier can complete their set-up form and return it to you. Once you have all of the completed forms from all of your suppliers please attach them to a single email and return them to email@example.com along with the name of your property.
Subject: WorkRecords Implementation for Atrium Hospitality @ <Insert Property Name>
Staffing partner - Please acknowledge your agreement to implement WorkRecords by returning the completed attachment no later than <INSERT DEADLINE>
Thank You for Being a Valued Staffing Partner!
Atrium Hospitality is implementing an online platform for data collection and reporting called WorkRecords. A Supplier Overview video is available to familiarize you with the software. Our objectives are to:
- Use a third party solution that looks out for everyone's interests equally.
- Increase the visibility and financial controls over labor activity.
- Standardize and upgrade security, record keeping, oversight, and reporting on all contract workers.
- Export an automated daily file of crucial labor hours for all contract workers.
Labor Suppliers will need to:
- Input a worker profile including the worker's name and social security number.
- Use WorkRecords and weekly update your worker's data in the WorkRecords system.
- Collect time and activity for workers at company facilities using WorkRecords; no other systems or manual time-capture will be used.
- Export approved hours to generate billing in your billing system (exports are also included for payroll) and continue to bill the company directly, but deliver invoices electronically through WorkRecords as a single weekly invoice. (Departmental invoices will no longer be required or accepted.)
- Receive use of WorkRecords Core Functionality at the per TimeCard cost of $0.50 – that’s a little over 1 cent per hour for a 40 hour week.
Please acknowledge your agreement to implement WorkRecords by returning the completed attachment no later than <INSERT DEADLINE>
Once the property GoLive date has been assigned a WorkRecords Implementation Manager will reach out to you with next steps.