1 - 1.5 hours
Note: Anything listed below that is highlighted in blue and underlined can be clicked on to take you to a QuickGuide, Training Video or additional resources with step by step instructions.
Preparations for a WorkRecords GoLive (with respect to the software) primarily lies with the suppliers. The Supplier RoadMap outlines all necessary steps for suppliers to complete, as well as training resources available. The Compliance Manager’s responsibilities for pre-GoLive are listed below.
1. Review the Order Confirmations created by each supplier in WorkRecords to ensure they are correct and complete. This review should include paying special attention to:
- Start Dates - this date should be on (or before) the GoLive date in order to ensure workers can check-in at the Kiosk on their first day
- Orders for Kiosk - orders should be labeled as a time clock order
- Financials - bill rates, OT rates, shift differentials should all reflect financial agreements with the supplier
Security Photos - should be uploaded or a plan for uploading should be discussed
You will be provided with a newsfeed to make this 4 step process quick and easy.
2. Contact each supplier to ensure they have properly trained the workers and registered magnetic swipe cards as needed to use at the kiosk. For more information, click on Train Workers to Use the Kiosk and How to Register Magnetic Swipe Cards.
3. Confirm all departments at the company attend the WorkRecords orientation to set expectations for the GoLive day and following days.
Recommended: Set a follow up a 20 - 30 minute follow-up meeting with each supplier at the close of week 1 to review data, processes and discuss any questions or concerns on both sides (click here for Post GoLive Meeting Template).
Remember, if your location is using a wireless connection, it is not uncommon for tweaks to be made during the first week or two following a GoLive to optimize the speed and connection. Any Kiosk outage should immediately be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org even if the Kiosk comes back online without WorkRecords technical support assistance.