Note: Anything listed below that is highlighted in blue and underlined can be clicked on to take you to a Quick Guide, Training Video or additional resources with step by step instructions.
An existing Template can be deleted by a Labor Supplier user. Some examples of why a template would need to be deleted are:
1. Change in Buyer week ending date
2. Time Card Submitted by selection was entered incorrectly
3. Duplicate Templates
4. Additional Billing Items NOT included
The steps to delete a Template begin with starting the order creation process. You are not creating an Order for a worker, but will need to initiate the process to access the Delete link.
- Navigate to Orders > Create Orders-Add Workers.
- Choose your selling location.
- Click on Add Existing Worker to List. Choose any worker that you'd like and add them to your Staging List.
- From your Staging List, check the checkbox to the left of a worker's name. Click the button for Start Order w/Checked Workers.
- Click the + sign next to the property name for whom you need to delete a Template.
- Click the Delete link on the row for the respective Template. Note: When you click the Delete link, the screen briefly flashes, but the Template will still be listed. Simply click the back button on your browser, then click the + sign for the respective property. You will now see that the respective Template has been removed from you list.