- billing for missed hours
- billing for incorrect rates entered into WorkRecords
- billing for overtime that was not captured due to use of multiple TimeCards for the same worker in the same work week
- billing for negotiated reimbursement for items (drug screens, background checks, etc.) after a specified period
- negotiated credits for meal charges, equipment, cleaning fees, etc. incurred by workers
- and many other scenarios
Note: Anything listed below that is highlighted in blue and underlined can be clicked on to take you to a QuickGuide, Training Video or additional resources with step by step instructions.
Approving a Credit / Charge Adjustment
- Log into your WorkRecords account and navigate to TimeCards on the blue menu bar.
- Select Approve Waiting Adjustments.
- If there are multiple names listed in the Target for Approval column (those are who the adjustment request was sent to), use the "Target for Approval" filter at the top and find the correct name. You may see names that are not familiar - this is for all properties in WorkRecords under your Management Company, not just your individual property.
- Once you select the name, you'll see a list of waiting Adjustments. Typically on the far right you'll see the reason for the adjustment. If you want more details, you can click on the order info or timecard details links on the far left.
- If you are ready to approve, Select Approve from the drop-down menu on the left. If you are not ready to approve at this time, you can leave it designated as Ignore.
- If you choose to select Reject, the system will ask you for a reason.
- If there are several adjustments listed, you can choose to respond to all, some or just a single adjustment.
- Once you've completed changing the status of an adjustment, select Mark Adjustments.
Those adjustments will now be listed as approved for your Labor Supplier and they can then present an invoice for them in WorkRecords.