Because WorkRecords is not directly tied to a Labor Supplier's back office system that generates the invoice, from time to time the total of Approved Timecards in WorkRecords for a particular pay period and the total from the Supplier's back office may not match. To resolve these differences check the following:
- Run the Approved TimeCard View (populate the selectors with the Labor Buyer's name and the Invoice Number) and check for:
- Bill Rate differences
- Regular hours differences
- Overtime hours differences
- Overtime billing (sometimes OT is caught in one system or the other but not in both, especially if more than one TimeCard was approved for the same week-ending)
- AddOns (non-hourly billing items like Meal Deductions, Rooms Cleaned, etc)
- Confirm that the same workers and week-ending dates were used for both invoices.