From time to time you may receive a response from the WorkRecords Support Team that includes a request to try "clearing your cookies". This is a process of removing or deleting temporary files which hold information about browsing history and other information about the user. These cookies are used by the Internet browser to provide personalized information to the user. Sometimes conflicting historical information can cause interference or disruption to a function in WorkRecords. This is most common in Views, but can happen in other areas of the software.
To clear cookies in Internet Explorer:
Tools > Internet Options > on the General Tab under Browsing History select Delete. Then choose to delete the following:
- Temporary Internet Files and Website data
- Cookies and website data
- Passwords* (*optional: you may need to delete this if there is a saved password issue in accessing WorkRecords or e-Support but it will delete ALL saved passwords)
Then click on Delete and OK.
To clear cookies in Chrome
- In the top RIGHT corner click on the 3 horizontal lines then go to Tools > Clear Browsing Data
- Select the following:
- Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Empty the cache
- Clear saved passwords* (*optional: you may need to delete this if there is a saved password issue in accessing WorkRecords or e-Support but it will delete ALL saved passwords)
Then click on Clear Browsing Data.