Each location within a company designates a local WorkRecords Manager. This individual will:
the authority and commitment to oversee the implementation of WorkRecords for the location
- Identify the necessary knowledgeable staff for configuration of the software
- Spearhead and lead any necessary meetings for training, coordination, etc., ensuring that the appropriate attendees are progressing appropriately
- Provide assistance in encouraging timely response to requests for data and meeting participation
- Give direction to the WorkRecords team if configuration requirements conflict between two areas of business
- Oversee the formal notification to employees regarding adoption and process
with WorkRecords personnel and staff to ensure
adherence to the WorkRecords best practices on an ongoing basis
due time, train a backup or compliance manager to fill in when ill, on vacation, etc.
Depending on the size of the organization and company structure the WorkRecords Manager may determine that a Compliance Manager is also needed. The Compliance Manager often becomes a super user of the WorkRecords software responsible for the day to day operation of WorkRecords. This often includes requesting user account activation/deactivation, receiving exception alerts, and generating reporting that drives a successful program well past GoLive.