One of the many benefits of WorkRecords is the elimination of invoice disputes. Because all invoices are presented through WorkRecords (vs. by email or fax) both parties are assured that the total on the invoice is exactly what the Labor Buyer's managers approved and that each approved TimeCard has only been presented one time. Each invoice can be printed to show the detailed information like individual TimeCards, cost allocation, approvers email address, rates at the time of approval etc. using a drop down menu at the top of the online invoice.
One person, usually someone in AP, is assigned to automatically get an email notification that an invoice has been presented. Everyone with access can pull invoices through the Search Invoices view and anyone who's email is listed on the order in WorkRecords can be copied on that initial presentation and if requested, the Labor Supplier can also email the invoices to any other people within your account.
- Log into WorkRecords and navigate to Reports on the blue menu bar.
- Click on My Views.
- Click on the View near the bottom called Search Invoices. You'll need to enter your property name in the Buyer field. Enter the most unique portion of your property name and you should be able to bring up your property that way.
- Click the Generate View button.
- Find the invoice you need and click the blue Info hyperlink.
- Click on View Invoice.
- Click Printed Version. From here, you can print a copy for your records if you'd like.
Other helpful solutions: