Duplicate Orders can cause issues for you, the Labor Buyer and your worker, therefore making sure that you do not enter a duplicate Order for a worker is important. WorkRecords recommends, as a best practice, to always check for active Order Confirmations before adding a new one. Remember, when a worker has duplicate active Order Confirmations available at the Kiosk (two Orders with the same pay/bill rate), it can be confusing for the worker and the buyer and often results in time consuming rework.
WorkRecords provides two quick and easy methods to determine if a worker already has an active Order:
- View the worker in your staging list (just before adding them to an order). This will show you a basic summary of any active Orders for the worker.
- Use the Search Orders and Templates View in WorkRecords. This View is a great way to see any active Orders for the worker and all details of the Order.
Viewing a worker in your staging list
Using a View to search for active Order Confirmations
Complete the following steps:
- Log onto www.workrecords.com and navigate to Reports on the blue menu bar and choose My Views.
- Click on the View entitled Search Orders and Templates.
Search for a specific worker by completing the following steps.
- Left-click on the "field selector" in blue labeled Worker Name.
- Enter a portion of the worker's first or last name in the open parameter field (ensure the spelling is correct).
- Click the Generate View button.
To check Orders for an entire property, enter all or part of the Target Worksite to retrieve a list of all active Orders. Be sure to sort by worker name to put them in alphabetical order!