If changes need to be made after an order has been created, it is easy to add or update much of the information in WorkRecords. Common changes/updates made after an order has been created include:
- Pay and/or Bill Rates
- Home Shift
Assignment/Order Numbers (to match the supplier's front or back office system)
- Some back office systems require a unique assignment number in order to process payroll. The assignment number (or numbers if they change based on shift) can be entered into WorkRecords once and subsequently included on future Payroll Download reports. Note: Additional assignment numbers can be entered or existing ones can be modified as needed.
Employee Identification Number
- Some back office systems require a unique employee ID number other than the Social Security Number. The employee identification number can be entered into WorkRecords and will then appear on WorkRecords TimeCard views.
Note: Anything listed below that is highlighted in blue and underlined can be clicked on to take you to a Quick Guide, Training Video or additional resources with step by step instructions.
Changing Rates in WorkRecords (Pay, Bill, and Differentials)
- Labor Buyer's purchase order number
- Overtime bill factors
- Labor Buyer's email address
- Changes to current AddOns
- Addition of AddOns (e.g., meal deductions, tips, etc.)
- Weekending Date
- Labor Buyer
- Office/Branch Location
- Projected Start Date
- How a worker's time is submitted (e.g., Timeclock)