The major differences between WorkRecords and any Time and Attendance system are:
- WorkRecords is a single system serving multiple employers in a co-mingled work environment (manages employees from all employers).
- WorkRecords includes financial information (contract BillRate or employee burdened rate) on every WorkSegment - in real-time.
- WorkRecords provides workplace and worker security.
- WorkRecords handles piece rates, bonuses and expenses along with hourly rates.
- WorkRecords provides the workplace buying firm with comprehensive financial control of all labor spend - in real-time.
Calling WorkRecords a Time and Attendance system is like calling an iPhone an alarm clock. While WorkRecords does have time keeping elements, the workplace activities and economic tracking WorkRecords provides is much more unique, robust and provides real-time data.