Many agreements between Labor Buyers and Labor Suppliers have a deadline for submitting Invoices. Ensuring that all TimeCards are presented on an Invoice before this deadline is a very easy process in WorkRecords. In fact, many Labor Buyers and Labor Suppliers set up Alerts to ensure that TimeCards are invoiced timely.
The steps for running a View to confirm if TimeCards have been presented on an Invoice are listed below.
- Navigate to Reports on the blue header bar and choose My Views. Select the Approved TimeCard View from your list of Views.
- Set the week-ending date range. (This should be a fairly wide date range to ensure that all data needed will be captured in the View. This could be as much as a 4-6 month date range. Just remember not to include the most recent week or two.)
- Choose Group By selectors to better customize the data displayed.
- Suppliers should Group By the following criteria: week-ending, Labor Buyer, worker
- Buyers should Group By the following criteria: week-ending, Supplier, worker, etc.
- Choose Invoice Date (or Invoice Number), set the operator displayed in the drop-down box to EMPTY, and input a sample date (or number).
- Click the Generate View button.
Labor Suppliers: Create outstanding Invoices
Labor Buyers: Contact the Labor Supplier representative to create Invoices