Approving WorkSegments that are older than 4 months requires you to navigate through our Timecards>Batch Submit Timecards functionality. Below are the step by step instructions. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Log into WorkRecords - hover over TimeCards on the Main Menu Bar and then select Batch Submit TimeCards.
- Keep clicking on the month names on the upper left to navigate back to the month you need. For example, click on October, then click September, then August, etc.
- Once you have the needed month's calendar, click on the double arrow on the left side for the calendar week that you need- it will turn grey.
- Select the TimeClock option below the calendar.
- Click the Submit button.
- Select "All Vendors that end on" that indicates your particular weekending date.
- Now you'll see a 2nd calendar - it now reflects the appropriate weekending. Follow the same process as Step 2 to select the correct month and work week.
- Choose your property from the drop down box.
- Check the checkbox next to Check All for the Job Activities and click the Submit button.
- Ensure that the checkbox is checked next to the worker's name that you need to approve. Then, click the Submit button.
This brings you to the final approval step you are already familiar with. If the hours are correct, simply click on Approve Selected TimeCards. If you need to complete any edits before approving, click on the Edit link on the far left.