Training materials for users of WorkRecords is grouped into three primary sections.
- Labor Supplier Training
- Labor Buyer Training
- General WorkRecords Training
Training Specifically For Labor Suppliers:
what you need to get your new WorkRecords account set-up or a new customer set-up if you have an exsisting account
- what you need to put a worker in WorkRecords and prepare them to check in at the Kiosk.
Getting Started with WorkRecords includes:
- Step 1 - WorkRecords Overview & Benefits (new users)
- Step 2 - Provide Account Information (users responsible for adding new customers)
- Steps 3 and 4 - Add Workers and Upload Security Photos (new users)
- Step 5 - Create Order Templates (users responsible for adding new customers or when updates need to be made)
- Step 6 - Create Order Confirmations (new users)
- Step 7 - Train Workers to Use the Kiosk (new users)
After a worker has begun checking in and out at a WorkRecords Kiosk Continued Success with WorkRecords will provide the resources to review and manage the worker's activity, download time and activity for payroll, billing or reporting, and present invoices through WorkRecords.
Continued Success with WorkRecords includes:
- Step One: Monitor Worker Activity (new users)
- Step Two: Download Time & Activity (new users)
- Step Three: Present Invoices (new users)
- Ongoing: Add Workers and Manage Order Confirmations (new users)
Training Specifically For Labor Buyers:
WorkRecords Managers and Compliance Mangers at Labor Buyers will use Getting Started with WorkRecords for either Contract Labor or Employees during the initial GoLive process. Once the account is live, all users will learn the day-to-day usage of WorkRecords in Continued Success with WorkRecords.
Getting Started with WorkRecords (using Contract Labor)
Getting Started with WorkRecords (adding employees)
Continued Success with WorkRecords
General WorkRecords Training
Training is also available by topic area under General WorkRecords Training.
Workers - Add Workers & Security Photos
Workers - Registration of Magnetic Swipe Cards
Workers - Train Workers to Use Kiosk
Templates - Create & Delete Order Templates
Orders - Create, Change & Close Orders
Reports - Using WorkRecords Views to Generate Reports & Alerts
WorkSegments - Adding, Deleting, or Editing WorkSegments
TimeCards - Managing WorkSegments and TimeCards
Invoices - Presenting Invoices in WorkRecords
Credit/Charge Adjustments - Create Adjustments & Present Adjustment Invoices